Thursday, February 28, 2013

Documentary about the lifestyle we live


So I promise I will write about, and post photos about, other things than my new puppy. I realized it has gotten out of hand looking at my photo page. Instead I want to share a short documentary with you all. 
This video was just released by the college radio station. It shows the lifestyle that I live and it makes me proud to be part of this community. I know pretty much everyone who is in and made it, which might give you an idea of how tight a community this is. 
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to a 25 year old girl, who just turned 27 years!

Although quite different from my lifestyle - I enjoyed the documentary. I guess what I liked most and envy most is that you focus at one thing (first things first) thing at a time. The same with the film: no endless and needless clips every second - let the camera run for a minute.

I wish you all the best and a few days of sunshine with temperatures closer to the freezing points.

Rick